The Newsroom - Article #301
Listen Technologies Introduces New Multi-Media Touch ConferencingSolutionJune 06, 2013
Bluffdale, Utah, USA — The new Multi-Media Touch Conferencing unit features an interactive touch screen encased in a sleek flush mount microphone and speaker unit with ultra-low latency, live video distribution.
“This solution was developed to converge all the elements needed for productive group communication, said Brooks Gibbs, Conferencing Marketing Specialist, Listen Technologies. “Everything is just a touch away. Participants can see, hear and manage all content associated with the primary objective of communicating clearly. Hi-definition video content live or recorded, documents, presentations, pictures, web content, audio, agenda, messaging and more. It’s all there.”
Benefits of the new Multi-Media Touch Conferencing unit include:
- Ideal for discussion style meetings where dynamic interaction of documents, voting, messaging and web access is needed without distraction.
- Ultra-low latency delivers live high definition video to the user with lip-sync when live cameras of a speaker are in use.
- Live video distribution capabilities reduces both the complexity of the system and the equipment need for an overall cost-savings.
- Intuitive user interface delivered in a sleek 7” touch screen, speaker, RFID card reader and microphone unit.
- Maximum performance, reliability and security via new Televic packet-based conference network.
- Scalable for meetings of any size without compromise to speed and responsiveness due to the patent-pending software architecture.
Come touch the future of your next meeting! The Multi-Media Touch Conferencing solution will be demonstrated at InfoComm June 12 -14, 2013. Visit Listen Technologies and Televic at Booth #1449 or make an appointment for a demonstration by using this link http://bit.ly/166EcZ1. For more information on the Multi-Media Touch Conferencing solution contact Listen Technologies at +1.801.233.8992.