The Newsroom - Article #375
Audio-Technica Debuts System 10 Camera-Mount Wireless SystemJuly 07, 2014
Audio-Technica, a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, is debuting the System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System, a digital wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring a compact design, the system is available in handheld, lavalier and body-pack configurations. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, this system offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues.
System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System Features:
• Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality
• Dependable performance
• Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
• Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
• 3.5 mm (1/8") output jack with switch to select between TRS balanced and unbalanced (dual mono)
• Features convenient rechargeable internal battery
• Receiver and transmitter battery level displays
• Removable antennas
• Camera shoe mount
• 1/8" headphone jack with volume control
The System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System will be available August 2014 in the following configurations:
• ATW-1701 body-pack system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1001 UniPak® body-pack transmitter. U.S. MSRP: $664.95
• ATW-1701/L lavalier system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1001 UniPak body-pack transmitter, MT830cW omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone. U.S. MSRP: $789.95
• ATW-1702 handheld system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1002 unidirectional dynamic microphone/transmitter. U.S. MSRP: $699.95.
About System 10 Digital Wireless
System 10 offers high-fidelity digital wireless for performing musicians and presenters. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers advanced 24-bit operation and amazingly clear sound. System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
Celebrating over 50 years of audio excellence worldwide, Audio-Technica is a leading innovator in transducer technology, renowned for the design and manufacture of microphones, wireless microphones, headphones, mixers, and electronics for the audio industry.