- Includes a microphone, a speaker, a test tone generator
- Outputs for standard headphones
- 1/4" jack for line-in or a 2k Ohm (telephone) earpiece out
- For an instant hands-free intercom, just plug in headphones and hook up one Qbox on each end of a line and use the built-in microphone.
- Use it to monitor a standard 3-wire intercom feed - LEDs confirm the presence of intercom or phantom power.
- Use it as a squawk box to the stage from the main audio console during set-up.
CABDRIVER - Speaker Component Tester
- Test device for checking the operation of the speaker components within enclosures
- Pink noise signal source
- Connects via Speakon NL8 and NL4, 1/4" TS and banana jacks
- Powered by 4 AA batteries