- Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today's lighting fixtures
- Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each
- Includes 192 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
- Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility and DMX polarity selector
- Conveniently mounts using the 3-space (3U) mounting rack
- Digital display- used to set starting DMX address channels and set all other menu options
- Selectable 1, 2, or 4 channel operation
DMX OPERATOR-384DMX OPERATOR-384;384 CHAL,19 DMX CNTL"
- 12 programmable chases
8 control faders x 4 channel banks
- Speed and Fade faders
Built-in microphone or Line level RCA audio input for music trigger
MIDI input for scene, chase or blackout trigger
OBEY40DFI2.4Wirelessly controls up to 12 fixtures w/ 16 DMX Ch
OPTO BRANCH 88-way DMX Distributor/Booster with 5 Pin XLR Input Jacks
- 8 Way DMX Data Splitter
- Fully DMX-512 (1990) Compliant
- Buffers and Distributes DMX Data Reliably
DOTZ PAR RFDOTZ PAR RF; REMOTE FOR DOTZ PAR
- COLOR - This button will activate the static color mode. Use the and - buttons to scroll through the colors and find your desired color.
- PROGRAMS - This button will activate the built-in programs mode. Use the and - buttons to scroll through the 13 programs and find your desired program.