- Our new Rocker-Lug eliminates the need for an added boom arm, yet keeps your setup neat and compact when space is tight
- Rocker-Lug tilts the upper shaft 40 degrees off of the vertical. No boom arm needed!
- Features a steel-reinforced plastic leg housing which offers less weight and exceptional strength
- Oversized zinc die-cast clutch adjusts the height from 39 - 63". Entire upper shaft slides down inside the lower shaft for storage/transport
- Works like a traditional machine head, but the string needn't be "wound up" any more. Instead it is inserted into the cam hole with the clamp screw loosened, locked with the clamp screw and can then be tuned at once.
- Makes changing your strings a lot faster and easier
- Patented locking system based on the ball socket principle prevents reliably from string notching and breakage
- Perfect for non-locking tremolo systems