- DIP switches to set the system ID
- Program/Run switch that allows system programming
- Power jack for 12V DC power
- Audio connections for central amplifier, low-power BGM, high-power BGM, emergency/shift change trigger, and auxiliary trigger
- Universal interface so that connection to any telephone system is rapid and trouble-free.
- Connects to the telephone system via a standard RJ11 plug
- Zone group programming, selection of all signaling functions, and all other parameters are set by simply dialing in with a touch-tone telephone
- Three RJ11 jacks for Override, Page Port/Trunk, and 90V Night Ring/Station
- 2 Ch speaker station - no enclosure.
- 2 Ch desktop speaker station w/ angle box, (2)
- 2 Ch portable speaker station w/top handle box,
- (2) XLR-6).
- 1 Ch flush mount speaker station w/WKP-Box.
- 1 Ch desktop speaker station w/ angle box, (2)