NEXIA CSDSP Conference System
- 10 balanced mic/line inputs on plug-in barrier strip
- 6 balanced mic/line outputs on plug-in barrier strip
- Ethernet port for software configuration/control
- Serial port for third-party RS-232 remote control
- Remote control bus for dedicated control panels
- NexLink ports for multi-unit system designs
- NEXIA software for Windows®
- Pre-configured I/O with definable processing
- Mix, route, combine, EQ, delay, control, etc.
- Mixers: standard, automatic, matrix, combiners
- Equalizers: graphic, parametric, feedback
- Filters: HPF, LPF, high shelf, low shelf, all-pass
- Crossovers: 2-Way, 3-Way and 4-way
- Dynamics: leveler, comp/limiter, ducker, ANC
- Routers: 2x1 ~ 32x32
- Delays: 0 ~ 2000 ms
- Controls: levels, presets, logic, RS-232, etc.
- Meters: signal present, peak, RMS
- Generators: tone, pink-noise, white-noise
- Diagnostics: transfer function
Series: NEXIA DSPs
- Hourly charge for repair work: Hourly charge for
- Bench repair work (net price). Repair work
- Performed at Clear-Com s Alameda facility.
- Hourly charge for AE on-site work: Hourly charge
- For any on-site work such as commissioning or
- Training by an Application Engineer (net price).
- Daily factory training charge (in US): Daily
- Charge for training in the US at the Clear-Com
- Office (net price). Price includes set-up charges
- Factory acceptance daily charge: Daily charge for
- Factory based acceptance testing and evaluation
- Reports (net price). Price includes system set-up
- Daily commissioning and service charge (from US):
- Daily charge for commissioning or on-site
- Training in the US (net price). Price includes
- On-Demand AE Onsite Service: 10 Days AE onsite
- Assistance as described under SVC-COMM-XX. May be
- Used individually or as multiple days on site.