- The ASI Audio 3DME System consists of universal-fit active ambient earphones and bodypack mixer with bluetooth connectivity for the included ASI Audio app. Now the performer can hear their surroundings exactly as they prefer, with both earpieces safely in place.
- The ASI Audio app lets you personally tune the audio, ambient, and 7-band EQ and limter threshold, enabling set-up and control via any current iOS or Android device.
- Dual-drivers to capture natural stage or room sound - distortion-free up to 135 dB. Patented Active-Ambient technology to give the user natural room sound from their monitor mix, their bandmates, and the audience.
- The rechargeable 3DME Bodypack Mixer/Amplifier integrates with any wireless personal monitor system. When used without a monitor mix feed, 3DME functions as a high-fidelity earplug system with a customized sound signature and active level control. Custom-fit, soft-silicone ear tips are also available from Sensaphonics.
- Active Ambient technology provides controlled 3D ambience with full earphone isolation
- Embedded binaural microphones capture full frequency range, full dynamic range natural ambience with accurate 3D directionality
- Full-range drivers provide reference-quality sound without crossover distortions
- Compact bodypack processing unit combines a monitor mix with the ambient sound
- Patented active signal processing enables distortion-free ambience capture up to 135 dB-SPL
- Monitor Out jack provides for monitoring of the complete reproduced sound, including by the dBCheck
- Intuitive smartphone app sets multiple stored body pack processing options
- Body pack provides ambient level up/down buttons, programmed either for step-wise action or pre-selected levels, for quick in-use adjustment of ambience level
- Body pack incorporates rapid limiting of clipping-level signals sensed at multiple circuit points
- Body pack has rechargeable Li-Ion battery and USB interface for programming and charging
- Body pack provides LED indication of battery state-of-charge, charging status, and USB power