- Stand-Alone Playback Simultaneous playback of dynamic DMX shows or static lighting scenes. They can be recorded from DMX, Art-Net, sACN or CueluxPro.
- Show Control Events can be triggered via weekdays, date, time, sunrise, sunset, DMX, Art-Net, sACN, HTML, TCP, UDP and OSC.
- Timecode Trigger events or synchronise playback by timecode. Both units support Art-Net, CueCore2 also features SMPTE and MTC.
- MIDI (CueCore2 only) IN and OUT port supporting MIDI, MSC and MMC. Incoming messages can be used to trigger functions within the CueCore2.
- Custom Logo Enrich the graphical user interface with your custom images like company logos or project specific graphics.
- Power over Ethernet This device is conveniently powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet). No separate power supply is needed. Kiosc Touch uses PoE Class III.
- Lighting GUI Kiosc provides you with a Graphical User Interface that is perfect for controlling lighting installations.
- Editor Kiosc is accompanied by the Kiosc Editor which enables you to easily design custom layouts including the use of images and logos.
- Generator The TimeCore can be set to be a timecode master, generating a stable timecode signal. The device can also be set as a timecode slave.
- Convertor The TimeCore is capable of converting between any of the SMPTE, MTC and Art-Net timecode protocols and frame-rate.
- Display A large LED display gives a real-time readout on the current timecode frame. The timecode can also be monitored via the web-interface.
- Show Control The inbuilt event-system facilitates responding to incoming signals and timecode events, making it a simple solid-state show controller.