- Stand-Alone Playback Simultaneous playback of dynamic DMX shows or static lighting scenes. They can be recorded from DMX, Art-Net, sACN or CueluxPro.
- Show Control Events can be triggered via weekdays, date, time, sunrise, sunset, DMX, Art-Net, sACN, HTML, TCP, UDP and OSC.
- Timecode Trigger events or synchronise playback by timecode. Both units support Art-Net, CueCore2 also features SMPTE and MTC.
- MIDI (CueCore2 only) IN and OUT port supporting MIDI, MSC and MMC. Incoming messages can be used to trigger functions within the CueCore2.
- 6 Push-Buttons The buttons are backlit by white LEDs. There is complete freedom in choosing which function is assigned to the buttons.
- Stand-Alone Controller Control small architectural installations stand- alone with the inbuilt lighting controller for 32 fixtures and 6 zones, including FX Generator.
- Control AV equipment B-Station speaks many protocols that are popular in systems integration. Compatible with equipment like media players and show control.
- Multi Protocol Support for various protocols including DMX- 512 and Ethernet based protocols such as Art- Net, UDP & OSC.