- Stand-Alone Playback Simultaneous playback of dynamic DMX shows or static lighting scenes. They can be recorded from DMX, Art-Net, sACN or CueluxPro.
- Show Control Events can be triggered via weekdays, date, time, sunrise, sunset, DMX, Art-Net, sACN, HTML, TCP, UDP and OSC.
- Timecode Trigger events or synchronise playback by timecode. Both units support Art-Net, CueCore2 also features SMPTE and MTC.
- MIDI (CueCore2 only) IN and OUT port supporting MIDI, MSC and MMC. Incoming messages can be used to trigger functions within the CueCore2.
- Custom Logo Enrich the graphical user interface with your custom images like company logos or project specific graphics.
- Power over Ethernet This device is conveniently powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet). No separate power supply is needed. Kiosc Touch uses PoE Class III.
- Lighting GUI Kiosc provides you with a Graphical User Interface that is perfect for controlling lighting installations.
- Editor Kiosc is accompanied by the Kiosc Editor which enables you to easily design custom layouts including the use of images and logos.
- Inputs The eight GPI ports can be configured as digital contact-closures, or as analog 0-10V level inputs ideal for sensors.
- Outputs The IoCore2 features eight GPO ports. These ports are relays for creating pulses on contact- closures or switching external equipment.
- RS-232 The bi-directional serial port allows integration with legacy equipment. RS-232 can be used for triggering and conversions.
- DMX The DMX port is switchable between input and output. It can be used for conversion (e.g. GPI- >DMX) or triggering (e.g. DMX->RS-232).
- Solid-State The units are constructed without any moving part or forced cooling. Data is securely stored in onboard flash. Designed for maximum reliability.
- Internal Clock The internal clock is used for scheduling events based on time, date or weekday. NTP is supported for synchronising with an external server.
- Master-Slave Multiple Cores can easily be used together. Only the master needs to have its triggers programmed, the slaves will follow in sync.
- Ethernet-DMX node The devices can also function as a 2- or 4-uni- verse bi-directional Ethernet to DMX node. It supports Art-Net, sACN and KiNet.