- MIX - Use this to blend your dry signal with your wet signal. The wetter the mix the more apparent all functions are. You will find the perfect blend for your needs but don't be afraid to go over the top
- LEVEL - Use this to control the pedal's output level. This function works even if the delay is not engaged giving you a very nice push. The delay will always stay relative to the volume output so you will not have an out of balance mix between the two
- TIME - Use this to control the delay time from almost imperceptible (which creates chorus and Leslie sounds) all the way to 600ms of delay for the long lush sounds.
- MODULATION: This is a very powerful feature that can achieve pretty amazing sounds. Set the repeats to the shortest (All the way lef) set the delay time as well to its shortest setting (all the way lef) and then start playing with the speed and depth. You can find some amazing chorus sounds, Leslie sounds and a bunch of craziness in between. If you use this feature in its typical fashion you can achieve the lush wow and flutter of an old tape echo or remove the modulation altogether. We made this feature foot switchable so you can bring it in on the fly and take it out just as fast.
- SPEED - Use this to control the speed of the vibrato
- DEPTH - Use this to control the depth of the vibrato