- Color coded RCA phono in / through jacks
- 3.5 mm input jack
- 1/4" TS input jacks
- Color coded XLR output jacks
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
- Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or safely combine both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs
- 20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformers with metal shield
- Includes a microphone, a speaker, a test tone generator
- Outputs for standard headphones
- 1/4" jack for line-in or a 2k Ohm (telephone) earpiece out
- For an instant hands-free intercom, just plug in headphones and hook up one Qbox on each end of a line and use the built-in microphone.
- Use it to monitor a standard 3-wire intercom feed - LEDs confirm the presence of intercom or phantom power.
- Use it as a squawk box to the stage from the main audio console during set-up.
- 1/4" input jacks can be used as "INPUT / THRU" or they may be combined with the "COMBINE" pushbutton to safely sum stereo feeds to a single channel
- "FILTER / OFF" button engages a filter that emulates the frequency response of a microphone placed in front of a 12" speaker
- "PAD" button engages 15dB pad for reducing hot input levels
- "REV / Ø" button reverses the polarity from pin 2 hot to pin 3 hot for correcting non-standard equipment and mis-wired cables or for creating special effects
- "LIFT / GND" button to help eliminate hum and buzz