- Chromatic Tuner, Metronome and Tone Generator can be used simultaneously or independently
- Backlit LCD display with adjustable brightness
- Detection range from C1 to C8
- Wide range of tempo: 30-260 beats per minute
- Multiple rhythm variations
- Sound Out function
- Adjustable Pitch/Volume
- Low power warning
- Includes clip-on contact mic
- Chromatic Tuner with Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Violin modes
- Built-in metronome with tap tempo function
- High contrast 2-color display swivels back/forth and rotates 360 degrees
- Tactile transducer picks up vibrations directly through the body of the instrument
- Secure clip is designed to grip tight without marring finishes
- Our new Rocker-Lug eliminates the need for an added boom arm, yet keeps your setup neat and compact when space is tight
- Rocker-Lug tilts the upper shaft 40 degrees off of the vertical. No boom arm needed!
- Features a steel-reinforced plastic leg housing which offers less weight and exceptional strength
- Oversized zinc die-cast clutch adjusts the height from 39 - 63". Entire upper shaft slides down inside the lower shaft for storage/transport
- Works like a traditional machine head, but the string needn't be "wound up" any more. Instead it is inserted into the cam hole with the clamp screw loosened, locked with the clamp screw and can then be tuned at once.
- Makes changing your strings a lot faster and easier
- Patented locking system based on the ball socket principle prevents reliably from string notching and breakage
- Perfect for non-locking tremolo systems
- POP tub includes 45 string winders
- Refill available: #11687
- Faster string loosening and tightening
- Durable plastic head
- Built-in notch removes acoustic bridge pins
- Works with most guitars, basses, banjos, and stringed folk instruments.
- This POP tub is an effective silent salesman on your counter.
- It's an easy add-on sale to any guitar related purchase!
- Includes 45 GSW5000 string winders.
- Also available: Refill bag