- This oil based fluid is designed for use in the American DJ heaterless Haze Generator to create a fog mist on your stage or dance floor.
- This is the only liquid that can be used in the Haze Generator.
- 3 Operational modes: Manual, Remote Control, or DMX Controlled
5 DMX Channels, 1, 2, 3 5 or 7 ch
- Warm-up time: 9 min
External fog fluid tank: 3 Liter
- For use with up to a 40-inch (1m) mirror ball
- Rotation speed: 1 1.5 R.P.M.
- Compact and lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show
- Included timer remote with variable output control allows for precise effect operation
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
- High efficiency heater block burns through fog with less residue
- Warm-up time: 5 minutes
- Includes two 3-prong Edison socket to power Pinspots
- 2 DMX Channels:
Channel 1: Adjustable motor speed and direction control of mirror ball; Channel 2: Turns On/Off pinspot
- Professional confetti launcher perfect for concerts, parties, or special events
- Easy, single person setup and operation
- No compressed air or CO2 required — just add confetti
- Control easily from the display, the included wireless remote, or DMX
- Works with most confetti types
- Includes double-bracketed yoke for easy floor mounting or hanging on TRUSST®
- Multicolored paper refills for the Funfetti Shot™ confetti launcher
- Contains two full launches that will add excitement anywhere
- Five complementary colors in every box
- Easy to transport and store in its packaging
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, and ready to use right out of the box
- 6 DMX-512 Outputs
- Optical isolation per port
- Terminal connectors
- Includes two safety hooks on top of the mirror ball
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40 x40 x40.25 / 1016x1016x1020mm
- Input Voltage: US model : AC 100-120V, 50/60Hz 8.5A
- Rated Power: 1000W (120V)
- Warm Up Time: 1.5 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid Consumption: 8mL/min
- Stand-Alone Playback Simultaneous playback of dynamic DMX shows or static lighting scenes. They can be recorded from DMX, Art-Net, sACN or CueluxPro.
- Show Control Events can be triggered via weekdays, date, time, sunrise, sunset, DMX, Art-Net, sACN, HTML, TCP, UDP and OSC.
- Timecode Trigger events or synchronise playback by timecode. Both units support Art-Net, CueCore2 also features SMPTE and MTC.
- MIDI (CueCore2 only) IN and OUT port supporting MIDI, MSC and MMC. Incoming messages can be used to trigger functions within the CueCore2.
- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
3 Operational modes: Manual, Timer Mode, or DMX Controlled
3 DMX Channels