- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
3 Operational modes: Manual, Timer Mode, or DMX Controlled
3 DMX Channels
- Stand-Alone Playback Simultaneous playback of dynamic DMX shows or static lighting scenes. They can be recorded from DMX, Art-Net, sACN or CueluxPro.
- Show Control Events can be triggered via weekdays, date, time, sunrise, sunset, DMX, Art-Net, sACN, HTML, TCP, UDP and OSC.
- Timecode Trigger events or synchronise playback by timecode. Both units support Art-Net, CueCore2 also features SMPTE and MTC.
- MIDI (CueCore2 only) IN and OUT port supporting MIDI, MSC and MMC. Incoming messages can be used to trigger functions within the CueCore2.
- Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show
- Operate the machine from a distance using the included wired or wireless remote
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
- Professional confetti launcher perfect for concerts, parties, or special events
- Easy, single person setup and operation
- No compressed air or CO2 required — just add confetti
- Control easily from the display, the included wireless remote, or DMX
- Works with most confetti types
- Includes double-bracketed yoke for easy floor mounting or hanging on TRUSST®