- (1) BD-1 cardioid dynamic microphone for kick drums and bass amps
- (4) ST-4 cardioid dynamic microphones with an adjustable rim-mounts for toms, snare, guitar amps, and more
- (2) OH-2 cardioid small-diaphragm condenser microphone with clips and foam windscreens for drum overheads, high hats, acoustic guitar, and more.
- The right choice for multitrack recordings of acoustic drum kits, guitar and bass cabinets, acoustic instruments, ensembles, and more
- Sold as a complete microphone set
- Hardshell carrying case included
- Compact, rugged drum mic for stage and studio
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Ultra-fast impulse response
- Near-perfect cardioid polar pattern
- 150dB SPL; rear rejection: 32dB
- Microphone head housing will protect capsule from direct drumstick hit
- Rigid gooseneck stays where you position it, even when drums are played hard
- Included RM1 RimMount and windscreen
- Single-purchase microphone accessory solution
- PBA-1 microphone boom arm features adjustable tension and is compatible with Revelator, PX-1, PD-70, and most standard microphones
- Includes a 5/8" male to 3/8" female thread adapter for use with standard microphone mounts
- APF-1 pop filter reduces vocal plosive sounds in your recordings and streams
- HD7 headphones are lightweight, comfortable, and great-sounding; includes 1/8” to 1/4” adapter
- 10-foot XLR microphone cable included to connect your mic to your interface
- Ultra fast impulse response ideal for reproducing the full detail of the attack. Substantially shorter diaphragm settling time prevents subtle details from being blurred or covered by earlier loud attacks.
- Near-perfect cardioid polar pattern reproduces all specified frequencies uniformly at any position within the pattern.
- With over 30dB of rear rejection, it is ideal for live performances or recording environments where there may be bleed from surrounding instruments.
- More gain before feedback. High SPL rating ensures the mic will not overload from the loudest of drum attacks.
- Calibration algorithms jointly developed with Fraunhofer IIS
- For stereo setups with KH 80 DSP and all pairs of analog (non DSP-based) Neumann monitors using the KH 750 DSP subwoofer
- Individually calibrated measurement microphone
- Room adaptive target curve
- Phase and amplitude optimization for analog Neumann monitors
- For Mac and PC
- The SV33 is our flagship studio vocal microphone featuring a 14mm capsule that delivers warmth coupled with staggeringly precise audio performance. A true cardioid polar pattern provides freedom and ease for every recording session with an enormous sweet spot and incredible rear rejection, maintaining complete sonic accuracy for vocal performances.
- The SV33 eliminates limitations found in other high-end studio microphones and infuses ease into the process for both the vocalist and the engineer. With 140 degrees of freedom across the frontal hemisphere every moment of joy, longing, pain or elation will come through with breathtaking lifelike clarity.
- The SV33 excels at delivering crystal clear vocals full of detail and nuance; effortlessly positioned forward in the mix with incredibly low end, smooth midrange and high frequency detail. The openness and the air, itÃ¢ s all there. Giving you a big vocal track full of vibrant presence with incredible intimacy.
- Its discrete Class A circuitry means that your signal path will remain uncompromised, delivering the purest sound possible. With the SV33 youÃ¢ ll achieve unmatched sonic clarity and world-class performance for every recording session.