- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface with MIDI I/O
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- Zero-latency analog monitoring
- Includes Studio One® Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Recording Software included: Get started right away with Studio OneÂ® Prime DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- Bus-Powered: AudioBox GO is powered by your connected USB-CÂ® device so no need for an additional power supply - works great with both AppleÂ® and Androidâ ¢ devices.
- Connect an instrument and a microphone at the same time: 1 TS instrument input to record guitar or bass and 1 XLR mic/line combo input to record vocals or a keyboard, drum machine, or other line-level instrument.
- Headphone Connection: 1 TRS 1/4" stereo headphone output with mix control lets you create a custom blend between your inputs and playback so you can monitor your recording with zero latency.
- Speaker Connections: 2 balanced TRS 1/4" main outputs for studio monitors or speakers.
- Professional Audio Quality: Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback assuring the highest quality possible.
- Professional XMAX-L Mic Preamp: Your microphone will sound its best thanks to this custom low-noise, high-headroom design with 50 dB of adjustable gain and switchable +48V phantom power for professional XLR condenser mics
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits
- Discrete JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v–iOS/48v–USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Combo XLR or ¼" jack connects XLR microphone or ¼" plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- All-metal construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure
- Modded out of the box — all of Black Lion Audio's famous interface mods are here, without the need to ever improve that hardware
- Sound quality that was previously only found in the very most high-end and costly equipment
- 2 preamps, 2 analog outputs, 2 analog inputs / 2x2 simultaneous
- Extremely portable, and bus-powered via USB
- Incredible internal clocking with “Macro-MMC” clocking technology
- High-end Vishay, Nichicon, and Wima capaciters, and high-end ICs
- An incredibly low signal-to-noise ratio
- All inputs and outputs are fully decoupled and balanced in a way only seen in high-end equipment
- Internal “PG-i” technology reduces noise contamination from external equipment
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist, as well as plugins from Izotope, Brainworx, and Lindell
- Ultra-compact, mobile bus-powered USB-C compatible audio interface for recording, streaming, podcasting and more
- Stand-alone functionality lets you take your sound with you
- Integrated mixer lets you blend audio from up to three applications at once
- Powerful onboard StudioLive processing lets you polish your sound (or completely transform it) with reverb, compression, EQ, and fantastic Voice FX - all without taxing your CPU
- Connect nearly anything: mics, guitars, headsets, and stereo sources like DJ mixers
- Professionally crafted Presets make you sound like a pro with a single click. You can also create your own custom presets to share, save, or produce on the go
- Studio One Artist recording software and Studio Magic software bundle included
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording