- FLEXIBLE CONNECTOR MOUNT: WP-200 Series CONNECTRIX Wall Panels utilize a custom machined CONNECTRIX System Cutout which combines the popular mounting patterns of the Neutrik® "D" and Switchcraft® "E" series connectors with a generous rectangular cutout that mates with a growing array of adapter-mounted standard connectors.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: ACE CONNECTRIX System Wall Panels are machined from tough 1/16" thick Aluminum Alloy (6061-T6) on a dedicated CNC routing machine. Stock Wall Panels are flat, strong, and rigid like typical thinner mild steel panels. As a consequence of the panels being machined and not punched they remain flat and undistorted unlike punched panels which distort in the punching process.
- COMPACT CONNECTOR CAPACITY: One (1) #WP-200 Series CONNECTRIX Wall Panel will mount up to 6 CONNECTRIX Connectors.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Standard CONNECTRIX Wall Panels mount with (2 to 8) #6 screws. Each Wall Panel is CNC machined to precisely mate with the designated connectors and in standard gang wall mounting holes.
- DURABLE FINISH: Oven cured, semi-gloss, black or white powder coat.
- CUSTOM ENGRAVING: Most Wall Panels provide header space for custom engraving which is fast and easily accomplished on a separate dedicated CNC engraving machine. The finished panels show bright aluminum in the engraved characters and need not be back filled.
- CUSTOM PANELS AT A LOWER COST: The CONNECTRIX System expands connectivity possibilities by providing more connectors and mounting options in stock ACE Wall Panels. The benefit is fast order turn around and lower cost than a custom punched panel. The look of custom fabricated panels with off-the-shelf stock prices and immediate delivery.
Series: WALL PANELS - BLACK POWDERCOAT